Thanks good comment to my HP!!I know these 2 girls and their song!they are very cute and cool:-)<Let's talk about music in our free time!!
I like music!And I love Avril Lavine!Her song is very good,isn't it?But I don't know Krystal Meyers.So please tell me about her!
Your blog is so cute!!!I have a CD of Avril Lavine,I like her song♥
I like Avril Lavine, too!!But, I didn't know that she sings EDsong of 『Alice In Wonderland』:o
Many of my friends recommend Avril's music.I'll try it!
Thanks good comment to my HP!!
ReplyDeleteI know these 2 girls and their song!
they are very cute and cool:-)<
Let's talk about music in our free time!!
I like music!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love Avril Lavine!
Her song is very good,isn't it?
But I don't know Krystal Meyers.
So please tell me about her!
Your blog is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a CD of Avril Lavine,
I like her song♥
I like Avril Lavine, too!!
ReplyDeleteBut, I didn't know that she sings EDsong of 『Alice In Wonderland』:o
Many of my friends recommend Avril's music.
ReplyDeleteI'll try it!